« Home | Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: The Magician Open... » | Super Chuck Norris Brothers » | What Not to Wear When Trying to Solicit Sex from a... » | How Long Will Eddie Murphy Keep Making Movies? » | Chuck Norris is Blogging » | Will It Blend? - Chuck Norris » | David Carradine and Rick Springfield » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: Blind Rage » | Jean-Claude Van Damme – Just Continues to be Awesome » 

Friday, July 18, 2008 

Salma Hayek Calls Off Engagement

Big news of the day: Every media outlet in the world (seemingly) has reported that Salma Hayek has officially called off her engagement to 45-year old French billionaire, Francois-Henri Pinault.

Francois-Henri Pinault, 45 going on 75.


Money certainly makes a man more attractive... well, not to me. I'm just saying. Really.

If you think this post exists so that I can show pictures of Selma Hayek, well, you are dead wrong my friends.


Dead, dead, wrong. I really have no idea what you're talking about. This engagement news is important to me. That's why I felt the need to report it.

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates