« Home | How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight? » | Kiefer Sutherland: Pretty Good at Jail » | Rambo 4 » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: The Towel Whip » | Video Games Are Useful After All » | The word "stock" beats "sex" in keyword searches » | I Don't Do Fast, Please Overtake » | And Now a Little Break » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Kate Beckinsale » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: Hulk Drops Acid » 

Sunday, January 20, 2008 

BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Helena Bonham Carter

First, Helena Bonham Carter has the sexiest name in all of Hollywood. Second, despite the scummy roles she often plays in (such as Bellatrix Lestrange in the latest Harry Potter movie), she's always attracted me in that dangerous bad girl kind of way. Call me a sucker for mysterious girls, but you can't deny that Bonham Carter cleans up well:


Best Movie: If you count the roles in which she was a supporting actress (and she does the supporting thing a lot), it would absolutely have to be Fight Club. But while Bonham Carter did a fine job in the movie, it really was a Ed Norton/Brad Pitt vehicle. I've also heard good things about Sweeney Todd, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Worst Movie: Again, it's really not her fault, but Planet of the Apes sucked ass. I was a huge fan of the earlier movies (I actually watched the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones. That's how much I like the series). But this one was just a waste of my life.

Random Internet Fact: In May 2006, she launched her own fashion line, "The Pantaloonies." The first collection, called Bloomin' Bloomers, is a Victoriana style selection of camisoles, mop caps and bloomers. She is now working on Pantaloonies customized jeans which Helena describes as "a kind of scrapbook on the bum.".

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates