« Home | I like big... » | Would you Rather... » | When Words Can't Describe » | Lusciousness » | The Word of Biggs » | And so it begins. The trap is set. The prey approa... » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 

You the Man, T

Mr T, can't you see
Its not the time for you to flee

So your roles have gone away
and you've seen a better day

Like when you were an A-Team king
With gold chains and gold rings

Tank tops and mohawks were all the rage
You wore tight shorts in your Rocky Days

But Stallone was the fall of you
Because his Yo's overtook your Fool's

Soon your career went very cold
and all your money was spent on gold

No one wanted you to act
and they could hardly take your flak

But don't lose hope, Mr T
You'll always have a fan in me

Even though you're broke and missed
You fill my life with utter bliss

Categories:

Labels:

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates