« Home | Signs of the Apocalypse: #3 » | Mmmm, tastey donuts... » | Whole Wheat Bread and the Muppets video » | From Dusk Till Dawn: Salma Hayek » | Salma Hayek Bra Clip » | Signs of the Apocalypse: #2 » | Signs of the Apocalypse: #1 » | The Best Video Ever? » | BUMRUSH Girl-o-the-Month: Jennifer Connelly » | David Hasselhoff: Mr. Stonewash » 

Monday, March 05, 2007 

Why Did God Leave Me With No Discernable Skills?

Back when I was in the fifth grade (yeah - I hadn't dropped out of school yet), I drew a flower in art class that I thought easily made me the next Van Gogh. Well, the truth was it fucking sucked, especially compared to the milliions of people in the world with real art skills. What do I mean? Here's a high speed capture of a dude drawing John Locke from LOST:



I will now weep softly to myself on that sorry ass tulip picture.

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates