« Home | What in the Van Damme is up with Jean Claude? » | Mr. Hoff's Big Joke: Part 2 » | Sean Connery: Smacks His Bitch Up » | What Every Man Wants For Christmas » | Brady! » | One... Funny Song » | Mr. Hoff's Big Joke. » | Great Moments in Photography » | Knight Rider in 2008 » | A Day of Wrath... For Anyone Watching this Movie » 

Sunday, December 10, 2006 

David Hasselhoff: Mr. Stonewash

If I'm ever asked to contribute an item into a time capsule in order to succinctly describe the world that I lived in – it will be the following picture:


A special thanks for that pic from my new favorite site, the Daily Hasselhoff. Get your Hoff on, 365 days a year.

Labels: , ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates