« Home | Jason Bateman Wants You to Know He’s Better than You » | Tom Cruise Scares People Away From Theaters » | Jonah Hex Bombs, and Not in a Good Way » | Representative Joe Barton to BP: Our Bad » | Obama Sings Kick Ass Song » | Super Mario Bros Using Post It Notes » | Signs of the Apocalypse #12 » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: The Incredible Hu... » | Ask and you shall receive Christina Hendricks » | Dennis Hopper Passes Away » 

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 

Wonder Woman Still Hot at 69

For the first time in her 69-year history, Wonder Woman will be getting a significant costume change. And by significant, I mean she’ll be getting pants. Via The New York Times, new DC writer J. Michael Straczynski (he of Babylon 5 fame) said the following in an email statement:
“She’s been locked into pretty much the exact same outfit since her debut in 1941... If you’re going to make a statement about bringing Wonder Woman into the 21st century, you need to be bold and you need to make it visual. I wanted to toughen her up, and give her a modern sensibility.”
Modern sensibility? Pants are so 1997. The old Wonder Woman outfit is classic, in my opinion, as clearly demonstrated by Linda Carter.


Really, it doesn’t get any better than that. The time to put Wonder Woman in pants was 10 years ago, if ever a time existed. But now? Classic is new again, and the old Wonder Woman outfit is classic.


BUMRUSH demerits for the new redesign.

Labels: ,

It is a proven fact that pants impede one's ability to fight crime. I go crime-fighting every night and I always take my pants off first.

Post a Comment
Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates