« Home | Streetfighter » | Ode to Leather Jackets and Talking Cars » | More Midgets » | Mac Spoof: Networking » | Hasselhoff Pulls a Hasselhoff (Part 2) » | That Old Pair of Jeans » | Duck and Cover » | Hasselhoff pulls a Hasselhoff » | The Gay Karate Man Dance » | Gay Karate Man » 

Sunday, September 10, 2006 

BUMRUSH Girl-o-the-Month: Jessica Alba

The fact that the BUMRUSH has become a sausage-fest over the past few months (lead in full rainbow pride by one Nateus Maximus) has forced my hand. This has been long overdue.

Introducing the first ever girl-0-the-month here at the BUMRUSH: Jessica Alba



Now, I’m really not a big Jessica Alba fan, as she doesn’t really do “it” for me. And then there was the time I went to Hawaii on a 12 hour flight in which the in-flight movie was the Fantastic Four. We all watch movies that suck from time to time, and we typically move past them and forget the experience, but the airline played the movie on a loop during this flight, and since I can’t sleep on planes and I didn’t have a book, I watched it THREE TIMES IN A ROW. It was totally some Clockwork Orange action. That event has changed me for the worse.

So why Alba, then? Just look at that picture…

Categories:

Labels:

I'm not a huge Alba fan either, but that picture might just change my mind.

Post a Comment
Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates