« Home | Ode to Leather Jackets and Talking Cars » | More Midgets » | Mac Spoof: Networking » | Hasselhoff Pulls a Hasselhoff (Part 2) » | That Old Pair of Jeans » | Duck and Cover » | Hasselhoff pulls a Hasselhoff » | The Gay Karate Man Dance » | Gay Karate Man » | Welcome to the Museum of Bad Album Covers » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

Streetfighter

Another one of the Maximus' gems. Maybe he'll get up off his ass soon and write some new poetry. The fucker thinks just cuase he's getting married means that he can jerk it instead of writing the Bumrush... Anyway, onto the work of Maximus.

Streetfighter

I'm a Streetfighter baby
That's my game
I do it for money
I do it for fame
You're crying' baby, ain't it a shame
But I'm Superman
We're one in the same

You don't have to worry cuz
I ain't gonna lose
So shut yo bitch mouth and pour me some booze
Those fuckin' punks, yeah, they fall when I choose
Now get over here and let me squeeze that good luck caboose

I'm a Streetfighter baby
It's how I pay the bills
Some fools can't do it
But I sure as hell will
You know me baby, I gots the skills
I'm a fighter through and through, I love
And I kill


Categories:

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates