« Home | That Old Pair of Jeans » | Duck and Cover » | Hasselhoff pulls a Hasselhoff » | The Gay Karate Man Dance » | Gay Karate Man » | Welcome to the Museum of Bad Album Covers » | Fun Link of the Day » | The True Players = Sketch Comedy » | Some Nintendo Themed BUMRUSH » | Superman Returns » 

Friday, July 28, 2006 

Hasselhoff Pulls a Hasselhoff (Part 2)

From PR inside:

The 'Baywatch' star, nicknamed The Hoff, turned up intoxicated to London's Heathrow airport at 7am yesterday, and then continued to knock back drinks in British Airways' first class lounge as he waited to board his 9.55am flight to Los Angeles.

Fucken Hasselhoff. And honestly, this is the first time in my life that I've heard that he's nicknamed "the Hoff'. Maybe only in Europe. What is the best part of the article? I'm glad you asked. This sentence, clearly takes the cake:

Onlookers were even more horrified when a dark wet patch appeared around the actor's groin area.
Fucken Hasselhoff.

Labels: , ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates