« Home | The Hoff's Greatest Performance » | Boobies » | No More Hoff for the Hoff? » | A BUMRUSH Shoutout » | BUMRUSH Girl-o-the-Month: Jessica Alba » | Streetfighter » | Ode to Leather Jackets and Talking Cars » | More Midgets » | Mac Spoof: Networking » | Hasselhoff Pulls a Hasselhoff (Part 2) » 

Friday, September 29, 2006 

A Day of Wrath... For Anyone Watching this Movie

Hey, it's Christopher Lambert in a little move called Day of Wrath.
Sure, I loved it... when it was called Highlander. Ok, in all honestly, I've never seen Day of Wrath, but I'm sure that it sucks more than Highlander2, or Beowulf.

But don't take my word for it, how about a review from IMDB:

Uh Yeah, don't watch this movie

We rented the movie as a joke, but it wasn't even funny enough to sit through. I think the other review written about the movie was actually written by Christopher Lambert himself... Maybe Lambert need to make a house payment or something, I hope he got paid for doing this, I wish I did for watching a quarter of it. I wish Lambert would do good movies. Oh yeah and I can't wait for Mortal Combat 3, that should be hilarious.
He was cool in the orginal Mortal Combat, I'll give him that.

Labels:

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates