« Home | Signs of the Apocalypse: #4 » | Ask A Ninja » | What a Waste of Some Good Bud » | Transformers Update » | Why Did God Leave Me With No Discernable Skills? » | Signs of the Apocalypse: #3 » | Mmmm, tastey donuts... » | Whole Wheat Bread and the Muppets video » | From Dusk Till Dawn: Salma Hayek » | Salma Hayek Bra Clip » 

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 

BUMRUSH Girl-o-the-Month: Franka Potente



I was blown away with Franka Potente the first time I saw her in Lola rennt. She's not stunningly gorgeous, but there's just something about her that's incredibly attractive no matter what role she's playing in. Plus she's German, so it's likely she could kick your ass at the same time she's turning you on. You may have also seen her in The Bourne Identity, the The Bourne Supremacy, or Blow.

Best Movie: Although I'd love the Bourne Identity as a whole, I liked Franka the most in Lola rennt
Worst Movie: Personally, none. IMDB says it's I Love Your Work, which makes sense because it prominently involves Adam Goldberg. Franka's only mistake was getting involve with that in the first place.
Completely Random Internet Fact: Kind of like George Michael, says she was discovered as an actress in a public restroom. She was in a bar when she noticed she was constantly stared at by some woman. She decided to leave but went to the restroom before. The woman followed her and again stared at her through the mirror. Suddenly she asked "How would you describe yourself in one sentence?". Turns out she was a casting agent.







Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates