« Home | Tetris: The Movie » | Where in the World is Chuck Norris? Oh, Right. Eve... » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Shannon Elizabeth » | Boom Goes the Dynamite » | Fire Joe Morgan » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Jessica Biel » | Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... » | Yes We Can » | I'm fukin' Matt Damon » | Chris Berman Does NOT Like Distractions » 

Friday, June 20, 2008 

BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Naomi Watts

What's not to love about Naomi Watts? A beautiful woman who can also act and isn't afraid to do nude? Sign me up for one of those!


Best Movie: Personally, I thought that Mulholland Dr. (8.0 on IMDB) was great piece of filmmaking. But for those who thought it was too confusing, 21 Grams (7.9) is also right up there and makes slightly more sense.

Worst Movie: The Ring Two (5.1). Aside from Tank Girl, which shouldn’t really count, King Kong was absolute dreck. But Watts’ performance was one of the best things in it. She had more charisma than the rest of the cast combined. So, the award goes to the idiotic and non-scary scary movie, The Ring Two.


Fun Internet Fact: Watts was born in England, but moved to Australia when she was 14. She is best friends with Nicole Kidman. Now, that is an Australian sandwich I’d like to be a part of.


Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates