« Home | Superman Returns » | KEANU! » | More Than Meets The Eye » | A Sunday Drive with Nolte » | The Chuck Norris Week Finale » | Tribute to Young Chuck Norris! » | Chuck Norris vs. Bruce Lee » | An Ode To Norris, Because We All Owe Norris. » | Chuck Norris Facts - Live! » | Chuck Norris Week » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Some Nintendo Themed BUMRUSH

Mario.. and.. Luigi.

nintendo rules my life.
why, oh, why, must new mario games exist?
the plumber who eats "magic" mushrooms plagues my dreams.
Buy the new game! save the princess!
no one ever mentions luigi, so i will.
luigi. he owns a mansion. he busts ghosts like an italian peter vankman.
mario & luigi, superstar saga.. one of the best RPG's ever made..
i let someone borrow it and i never got it back.
but at least luigi finally got some credit, from the show stealin' mario.
the mario that is all at once super, and... ...mario.




My Hero.


don't eat random mushrooms, they say..
why not? mario does, I say.
don't kick turtles, they didn't do anything to you, they say..
why not? mario does, I say.
don't play with fire, they say..
why not? mario does, I say.
who is this mario.. he is a bad influence, they say.
then I throw a turtle shell at them, bounce on their heads, and eat some mushrooms.
mario is my hero, I say.

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates