« Home | KEANU! » | More Than Meets The Eye » | A Sunday Drive with Nolte » | The Chuck Norris Week Finale » | Tribute to Young Chuck Norris! » | Chuck Norris vs. Bruce Lee » | An Ode To Norris, Because We All Owe Norris. » | Chuck Norris Facts - Live! » | Chuck Norris Week » | Chuck Norris Facts » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

Superman Returns


As I'm sure everyone knows by now, Superman Returns is only weeks away from hitting the screen in full force. I was ready to give up on this movie because of all the false starts and other crap that it had to go through to actually get made (for a sample of it, check out IMDb). I've done many dances of joy for the fact that Superman didn't turn out to be a Tim Burton movie written by Kevin Smith. As much as I like both of them normally, it just would have been too... strange for my tastes. Let's leave the dark and brooding to Batman.

If, like me, you're in need of a Superman Returns fix, check out some early press screening reviews at Rotten Tomatoes. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! Reading any of the reviews will offically get you way too psyched about the movie before realizing that it is still two weeks away from release. Man, I hate when I do that to myself.
Filed in:

Labels:

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates