« Home | As seen at the Stadium » | The Word of Biggs: Connery » | The Worst Poetry in History of Anywhere in Time » | The Spirit of America » | If Fonzie Weren't on Happy Days » | Empty Threats » | You the Man, T » | I like big... » | Would you Rather... » | When Words Can't Describe » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

A World Record for the Common Man

In case you were wondering,



Radhakant Bajpai of Naya Ganj is the new world record holder for longest ear hair. Man, I remember when the Guinness Book of World Records actually meant something. Those two fat twins on their little mopeds and the tiniest husband and wife combo sitting in their giant chair. Today, they’re just give these world records out.

And what does Radhakant have to say for himself?

"Making it to Guinness World Records is indeed a special occasion for me and my family," said Radhakant. "God has been very kind to me."

Indeed Radhakant. Indeed.

Categories:

Labels:

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates