« Home | Tap Dance » | How Not to Respect the Dead » | Poor Britney Spears » | How Not To Live to Retirement Age » | How Not to Rob a Liquor Store » | How Not to Get Laid During Spring Break » | How Not to Pass an Exam » | How Not to Commit Murder » | How Not to do the News » | Ninja Haiku » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

~after the bumrush~

At THE BUMRUSH, we are for anything labeled "bumrush" and we are for awesome poetry. So, I was pretty excited when I came across a poem called "after the bumrush". Here are the first two stanzas of the poem:
She rallied herself in the a.m.
to see him, tussled and still
reeling from the eve's consumption,
she knew if she didn't arrive he'd be blue.

One shoe on, then two, haranguing
through metro doors and howling
trains. Schlepping stairs. Pressing
hard against cold winter air
Take a look at the whole thing and let us know, is it worthy of the bumrush recommendation?

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates