« Home | The Hoff is Looking for Freedom » | Time to Plan that Vacation to Zheleznovodsk » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Naomi Watts » | Tetris: The Movie » | Where in the World is Chuck Norris? Oh, Right. Eve... » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Shannon Elizabeth » | Boom Goes the Dynamite » | Fire Joe Morgan » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Jessica Biel » | Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... » 

Sunday, June 22, 2008 

How Not to Break Into an Apartment

I love this story: New York man accused of hiding in woman's couch.

Police say a New York man cut a hole in a woman's couch and hid in the carved-out space until she came home. Newburgh police said the woman sat on the couch Wednesday evening and felt a bump in the cushions move. She jumped up and David Joe Limones emerged from his hiding place, knocking a cell phone out of her hand.


Really, the inside of a couch was the best hiding spot he could think of? I'm sure there was a closet in the room. Or under the bed would at least given the guy some breathing room. Also, I'd like to know how long this guy was stuck in that couch for. Was it a half an hour? Or was he stuck in there for like 8 hours while she was at work? It makes a big difference, I would assume.

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates