« Home | Time to Plan that Vacation to Zheleznovodsk » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Naomi Watts » | Tetris: The Movie » | Where in the World is Chuck Norris? Oh, Right. Eve... » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Shannon Elizabeth » | Boom Goes the Dynamite » | Fire Joe Morgan » | BUMRUSH Girl of the Month: Jessica Biel » | Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... » | Yes We Can » 

Friday, June 20, 2008 

The Hoff is Looking for Freedom

The decade of the 1980's is aging like a fine wine. Every year we get further away from the 80's, the more unbelievable and wonderful those 10 years become. What do I mean? This Hasselhoff music video can explain things better than I can. (Try to avoid starring directly at the Hoff's jeri-mullet, it can cause permanent damage to your eyes).



In case you like your Hasselhoff with a little more island maschismo, here's the Hoff's Limbo Dance. You can almost feel Jamaica oozing from his skin.



Finally, the Hoff is crazy for you. Actually, as he mentions about 85 times, he's CRAAAAA-zy for YOU! I'm not quite sure of the meaning of the dog at the end of the video, but it does worry me a lot.

Labels: , , , , ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates