« Home | There's Nothing Wrong with It When It's Art, Right? » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: One Hilarious rea... » | Inspirational Posters » | Chuck Norris: Invading Your Cell Phone » | The Top 5 Rocky Movies » | Pest Control... TO THE XTREME » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: Hulk Fights a Gri... » | Salma Hayek Calls Off Engagement » | Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: The Magician Open... » 

Sunday, July 27, 2008 

Balls of Steel

I was pretty excited when I spotted this headline: Dwarf checked in as luggage at Stockholm airport

But my jubilation turned to disappointment when I saw that the act turned out to be a prank for a local television show. I so wanted to believe that there was some extremely cheap dwarf out there who wanted to save a few bucks on his vacation to the Greek Islands and thought he came up with a brilliant scheme.

However, my disappointment turned back into excitement when I found out that the television show that pulled this prank is called “Balls of Steel.” Really. Upon further investigation, there is actually a spin-off of Balls of Steal called “Massive Balls of Steel.”

People may complain about the dumbing down of US television, but last I checked, we don’t have a show called Massive Balls of Steel. We do, however, have it’s cousin: The Steve Wilkos Show.

Labels: , ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates