« Home | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: Interview at the ... » | Wonder Woman Still Hot at 69 » | Jason Bateman Wants You to Know He’s Better than You » | Tom Cruise Scares People Away From Theaters » | Jonah Hex Bombs, and Not in a Good Way » | Representative Joe Barton to BP: Our Bad » | Obama Sings Kick Ass Song » | Super Mario Bros Using Post It Notes » | Signs of the Apocalypse #12 » | Your Bill Bixby Clip of the Day: The Incredible Hu... » 

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 

Hedo Rick

Courtesy of Jezebel (not a site I read regularly, I swear) comes the greatest Baby Boomer since Disco Stu. That’s right, Hedo Rick wants some of that rippin' and tearing’. That is, after he gets down with that fine ass first.



Really makes you want to take a trip to Hedonism II in Jamaica, huh?

Labels: , ,

Holy shit. I watched this and my eyes spontaneously combusted. I consider it an act of mercy. For the love of everything decent and holy. This guy is the uber-dipshit. If I ever see this yuppy piece of shit on the street I will beat the snot out of him for the images that are forever etched into my brain. What a moron.

Post a Comment
Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates