« Home | Chuck Norris Facts » | LeCar:LeCrap/SneakyNinjaHaiku » | Kick It » | The Moxie Panzer Tank Project » | A World Record for the Common Man » | As seen at the Stadium » | The Word of Biggs: Connery » | The Worst Poetry in History of Anywhere in Time » | The Spirit of America » | If Fonzie Weren't on Happy Days » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

Chuck Norris Week

All this talk about Chuck Norris gotten the old wangitude all tingly, so I decided to the start the first ever Chuck Norris week at the Bumrush. Yes, all Chuck, all the time. Now that is a slogan I can get behind. Let's start off by bringing some video, I remember this like it happened yesterday.

Yes, it's Chuck Norris, starring in The Chuck Norris' Karate Kommandos, starring Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris! It's Ok, Kids! I'm Chuck Norris!



Chuck Norris!



Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates