« Home | Kick It » | The Moxie Panzer Tank Project » | A World Record for the Common Man » | As seen at the Stadium » | The Word of Biggs: Connery » | The Worst Poetry in History of Anywhere in Time » | The Spirit of America » | If Fonzie Weren't on Happy Days » | Empty Threats » | You the Man, T » 

Saturday, May 20, 2006 

LeCar:LeCrap/SneakyNinjaHaiku

Hey there guyz and galz, it's me: The Pimp Daddy. Sadly, Most of you out there have never heard of me, and that is because I have been on a road trip for the last three years. A road trip that I mistakenly took in my LeCar (word of advice: don't take a road trip in a LeCar). Anyways, let's talk poetry for a minute; let's talk Haiku. 5. 7. 5. Three separate statements, that together form a larger picture. Simple, and efficient; much like my LeCar (or so the ads said). Whilest traveling the country in said EconoCar, I created a new form of Haiku, the "Sneaky Ninja Haiku." (I had the time.. more on that later..) SNHaiku has been sweeping the nation (no lie! [or is it?]) and now, I will unleash it upon the world (and by "the world"; I mean you, the lucky reader of this blog). Without further ado, witness the assualt to your senses known as Sneaky Ninja Haiku (tm)!

A pain in my back.
A sword slices right through me.
don't make ninja mad.

Hai-Yaa! Kung-Fu kick.
Watch as my face bleeds alot.
Damn, sneaky ninjas.

Me vs. ninja.
I know that I will not win.
So, I will not fight.

I watch the T.V.
Ninja trains for many years.
I am so, so, dead.

Well, at least I was able to create this form of Haiku on my LeCar journeys.. Because, even though I was able to get a whopping 40MPG with my LeCar.. it LeBrokeDown in Nevada, and I was LeStuckThere for the last 3 Years. This should be LeCar's new slogan: "LeCar: Drive your Creativity.. Until it leaves you stranded in Nevada for 3 friggin' years!" ..No really, I'm not bitter that I lost 3 years of my life.. Seriously. (Okay, maybe I am.. slightly.. fine, fine.. I'll admit it.. I'm a ticking timebomb of fury. LeCar=LeCrap. 'Nuff Said.)

-Don'tCallItAComebackIWasInNevadaForYears... ThePimpDaddy.

Labels: ,

Pimp - LeNice sneaky ninja haikus. Keep that sweet, sweet Bumrush flowing. It's like nectar straight from the gods.

And there are worst places to be stranded than Nevada... winklegalwinkprostitutionwink

Post a Comment
Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates