« Home | A World Record for the Common Man » | As seen at the Stadium » | The Word of Biggs: Connery » | The Worst Poetry in History of Anywhere in Time » | The Spirit of America » | If Fonzie Weren't on Happy Days » | Empty Threats » | You the Man, T » | I like big... » | Would you Rather... » 

Thursday, May 18, 2006 

The Moxie Panzer Tank Project

I had an email conversation with one of the bombastic orginal BUMRUSHers (BOBs); the P.I.M.P. The conversation rose to the occasion and then blew the doors right off the occasion, so it's clearly worthly of this site. (And we've had some worthy stuff, indeed). Hopefully we'll soon be hearing more from the Pimp Daddy (or whatever he's calling himself these days). He's got some good stuff up his sleeve. We'll see.

My relevant part...

How's that homemade panzer tank project working out for you? I
didn't think a tank could be made out of scotch tape and Moxie cans, but
your gonna show them...


The Pimp's Response...

yes... the MPTP, hasn't quit been living up to the dream, sadly...
I mean, sure, I did create a fully functioning panzer tank made
entirely out of Moxie cans and scotch tape, but there were a few things i
didn't think of in the initial planning of said MPT:

1. you CANNOT wash out the smell of Moxie, nomatter how hard you try...
when "you've got Moxie!" (TM), I guess you really do "got Moxie"
4-Life.. as 2-sweeeeet K-Nash and R-Ramon would say.

2. I never fully drew out the plans to make the "Minute Maid Cannon"
fully functional... (and yes, I know.. why mix minute maid with a MPT?
well, 2 reasons: A. If people see a MPT coming thier way, and see a
logo for minute maid on it, they will be confused, and confusion is a
useful tactic in SodaWarfare. B. I like Minute Maid, much, much better than
that weird tropicana soda.. wha was tropican thinking anyways..
sheesh.) So yeah, I have a "MPT /W Optional MMC" ..but.. the cannon doesn't
even work.. it just sits atop the MPT lookin' smooth.. (that's not such
a bad thing though.. toolin' around town in a MPT/MMC ain't nothin' to
squak at, knowwhati'msayin'?)

3. Scotch tape... not so much a heavy duty adhesive. I think if I make
more vehicles of SodaWarfare.. I may be switching to something more
durable.. packing tape perhaps? who know's.. maybe i'll even drop the
large bills and got straight to the top.. DUCT TAPE!

yes, so as you can see.. I have learned alot in my foray into
SodaWarfare... Though my first creation the much bally-hooed MPT/MMC left much
to be desired, fear not good lad, I have devised a new device that will
put the MPT/MMC to shame.. I have started work on the new, the amazing,
the incredible: RC Cola Stealth Figher With Optional Cherry Coke
Missles. (it's code name is: RCSF-Cherry-Red.) ..I will spare no expense with
this project.. DUCT TAPE; RC COLA (cans, 1 and 2 liter bottles); CHERRY
COKE 2 Liters; and the secret ingredient.. MAYPLE SYRUP!

Indeed, The RCSF-Cherry-Red will be a sight to behold.

Categories:

Labels: ,

Fricken Voltron
Much like a shape-changing giant mecha robot, our powers are indeed mighty when combined


About The Men

  • "Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • "In December, I am going to Vietnam with my favorite charity, Wheels for Humanity."
    -David Hasselhoff
  • See us Nude! Biggs, or Maximus, or the Pimp Daddy



thebumrush.


(Subscribe) Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates